Providence Imaging Center provides several tools to assist you in serving your patients' imaging needs, including:
- Prep materials you can have on-hand, such as oral contrast agents for CT scans or Barium Enema prep kits, to give your patients prior to their imaging test.
- Prep instructions, service brochures, screening forms, order forms, directions/apointment cards and general information about PIC that you can download and print, or that we can send to your office.
ProvPort has been replaced as the way to view current patient records with a new program called EpicCare Link on February 26, 2011. In order to maintain access to current Providence medical records, your office needs fill out a new application for each user, and a master agreement for your practice. Once your application has been received by Providence's MIS Department, they will schedule a time to train your staff in its use. Learn more about EpicCare Link here, where you'll find the applications to download and print.
Directions with appointment card/map
General information/reference cards
- Auto-faxing of imaging reports to ensure quick turn-around time. A green-bordered "hard" copy of the report will also delivered via courier or mail. Contact us at 212-6039 to arrange for autofax.
- Access to a Radiologist is available to clinicians via telephone at (907) 212-3148, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- ProvPort access is available to clinicians. For more information, click the navigation bar to the left "ProvPort and Synapse PACS Access"
For a more complete list of forms and other materials that you can download, click here.
Newsletters: Providence Imaging Center Updates
Learn about the latest diagnostic imaging news and view online versions of Providence Imaging Center Update by going to our News page.